Director, Human Resources Operations
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of others.
What You’ll Do
As Director, People Operations and Total Rewards, you will establish, direct, and iteratively improve upon our People Operations infrastructure encompassing HRIS administration, payroll, reporting and analytics, benefits planning, compliance, and a host of other HR programs and processes in a manner which enables efficiency and promotes innovative collaboration across the People function.
- Develop HRIS solutions that support and align with Imagine Pediatrics’ strategic initiatives and ensure a seamless experience across all technology platforms.
- Implement and manage all HRIS integrations and file feeds with vendors, carriers and other key organizational systems.
- Create and own project plans for HRIS initiatives including design, implementation, and administration of new HRIS systems and processes.
- Proactively develop and foster collaborative working relationships with key leaders across various functional areas to assess technological impact of HRIS initiatives and push priorities to completion.
- Track and understand trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications and apply them appropriately to Imagine Pediatrics’ needs.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the payroll team to ensure that payments, deductions, contributions, corrections, timecards, terminations, etc. are processed timely and accurately and that the payroll balances. This includes but is not limited to establishing the workflow ensuring and standard operating procedures, practices, and policies are maintained, and monitored to ensure the efficient operation and support employees and patient care and answering employee questions.
- Establish, implement, and maintain plan to ensure that payroll procedures and outcomes adhere to relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, and specifications.
- Coordinates projects that relate to payroll deductions and interfaces with the general ledger or other systems.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish the direction and implement short and long-term priorities for payroll, processing and compliance in alignment with the strategic objectives of Imagine Pediatrics. Make recommendations and drive consensus for the achievement of such initiatives.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Lead and develop a variety of analytical tasks and reports of HR and system-related data to support process improvements and alignment with departmental and organizational goals.
- Design and develop HR reports, dashboards, and scorecards using reporting tools (e.g., Excel, Workday, Tableau). Create visually appealing data visualizations to communicate data effectively. Work closely with Finance and other departments to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Provide leadership with review and audits of HR data and reports to provide data analysis, data mining, statistical techniques and industry benchmarking to identify organizational trends.
- Provide experience in gathering data requirements, design, maintenance, upgrades, testing, and implementation of ERP Human Resources modules such as, but not limited to, HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, and Learning.
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to reimagining pediatric health care and creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business, Behavioral Sciences or related field required
- 7+ years of experience of HR experience including experience with HRIS administration, HR reporting/analytics and payroll operations
- 3+ years of experience growing and managing human resources professionals
- Experience designing and overseeing the implementation of HRIS solutions that adequately fit company needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; successful engagement with individuals at all levels of an organization; demonstrated ability to build trust and partnerships with a variety of functions and working styles
- Obsession with accuracy and strong attention to detail in work
- Comfort operating in ambiguity, building from scratch and iterating existing processes
- Commitment to excellence in everything we do from data accuracy to thoughtful people-centricity in everything we do
- Experience in a startup or growth-oriented organization
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- PHR Certification preferred
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
We offer a competitive compensation package in addition to competitive company benefits package and eligibility to participate in an employee equity purchase program (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors including job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
We provide these additional benefits and perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Company funded HSA
- 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.