VP, Member Engagement
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of others.
What You’ll Do
As Vice President, Member Engagement, you will establish and direct the strategic vision and objectives for the Imagine Pediatrics centralized call center, and execute on engagement strategies in new and existing markets. You will:
- Develop the Imagine Pediatrics centralized member contact and engagement center, which will process both inbound and outbound communications across call, email, and SMS/MMS in a manner that integrates cross-functionally with our mobile integrated care team, provider engagement team, and other key business and clinical functions.
- Create strategy and direction to lead a team of engagement associates that enroll attributed eligible patients into the Imagine Pediatric’s clinical program.
- Lead centralized outreach team to support timely initial member outreach and initial enrollment for each Health Plan partner on a rolling monthly basis.
- Be accountable for executing enrollment targets through team build, team performance management, including regular Q/A, training & development, coaching & mentoring.
- Serve as a strategic thought leader and partner with Product, Engineering, and Data teams to inform the technical (telephonic, digital, SMS) and analytical infrastructure necessary to deliver on engagement targets and objectives.
- Stay abreast of new call center technology and service concepts and partner with internal teams on cost benefit analyses for prospective new technologies .
- Maintain high degree of competency in relevant regulatory standards that Imagine Pediatrics must follow with respect to the operational scope of this role.
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to reimagining pediatric health care and creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. You will need:
- 10+ years of healthcare experience; 5+ years of management experience, preferably with experience in a start-up or hypergrowth environment.
- Demonstrated success in the patient engagement space, ideally prior experience in the Medicaid space, and leading centralized and remote teams.
- Track record of leading teams and building operations functions from the ground up.
- Ability to identify and manage key operations metrics and budgets to meet or exceed targets and establish best-in-class scalable engagement models.
- Experience establishing and executing against organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- A holistic understanding of the Medicaid landscape and managed care operations in a value-based setting.
- Demonstrable track record of working well across teams and with external partners.
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors including job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
We provide these additional benefits and perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
- 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.