Provider Engagement Specialist
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of others.
What You’ll Do
The Provider Engagement Specialist develops positive, long-term relationships with pediatric offices, specialty practices, hospital discharge planners/social workers and other members of the community teams to support engagement of eligible patients and their families. The COS is responsible for increasing patient and family engagement through direct outreach via the phone, and in the community.
- Identify innovative strategies to enroll patients and families into Imagine
- Develop relationships with Pediatricians, Pediatric specialists, local hospitals, home health agencies, group homes, and clinics to drive engagement of eligible patients and families
- Relationship management: Establish a cadence of meeting with community partners to discuss Imagines services, already engaged patients/families and eligible patients.
- Develop working relationships with practice Managers, PCPs, and key provider stakeholders to build formal business relationships
- Comfortable with telephonic outreach to eligible families to enroll them in the Imagine program
- Leverage reporting and dashboards to prioritize telephonic and field-based outreach to members
- Meet or exceed established monthly engagement targets
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to reimagining pediatric health care and creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. In this role, you will need:
- Dynamic personality and a knack for developing good interpersonal relationships with
- Comfort with scientific terminology and be able to seamlessly move through various medical environments, such as hospitals, doctors' offices and pharmacies.
- Familiarity with several types of providers (i.e., Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners), pediatrics preferred but not required
- 2+ years of related experience in sales, direct marketing, or customer service in a medical/healthcare industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to walk families through technology portion of enrollment
- Provider engagement experience
- Experience with CRM platform
- Hospital or healthcare experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
We offer a competitive base compensation in addition to a bonus, competitive company benefits package, and eligibility to participate in an employee equity purchase program (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors including job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
We provide these additional benefits and perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
- 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.