Manager, Partner Data Integration
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
What You’ll Do
As Manager, Partner Data Integration with Imagine Pediatrics, you will be responsible for enabling the data onboarding of new partners. You will work directly with partners on understanding how their data can be packaged and regularly delivered to Imagine Pediatrics to ensure this valuable data is flowing securely to clinicians and care teams servicing a complex pediatric population. You will build and maintain key SME relationships with partners' technical stakeholders, deploying to tell the story of Imagine's data needs, and describing how delivery of various data sets help to power our model, and ultimately clinical outcomes. This role will be the bridge between partners and internal engineering teams as well as various internal stakeholders.
- Be an effective communicator while interacting with internal and external technical and non-technical audiences .
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to clear data onboarding roadblocks and develop solutions to ensure successful and sustainable solutions.
- Work collaboratively with implementation and engineering teams to understand and help design streamline workflows and tools to ensure data onboarding is as efficient as possible.
- Develop and share a deep understanding of the data essential for clinical workflows to ensure the data onboarding process is meeting the needs of clinical and business operations.
- Develop key-performance-metrics to monitor the continued and sustainable success of the data onboarding process.
- Knowing when to make independent project decisions and when to escalate as barriers arise.
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- 4+ years of experience working with healthcare data at scale
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics and/or engineering
- Experience working in a start-up or hypergrowth environment required
- Experience with data ingestion and onboarding required
- Experience with Snowflake or an equivalent is required.
- Experience working in a start-up or hypergrowth environment required; healthcare experience preferred
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
We provide these additional benefits and perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
- 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law