Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN)
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
What You'll Do:
As an RN at Imagine Pediatrics, you are the primary point of contact for our families as you work to deeply know our patients through frequent virtual touchpoints and are the first line of defense when our patients are having a clinical problem. You leverage an integrated technology platform and are complimented by an entire interdisciplinary team including MDs, APPs, social workers, navigators, pharmacists, and dietitians. You will:
- Provide professional and friendly proactive care and triage for clinical issues.
- Embed a family centered care philosophy in care delivery.
- Demonstrate initiative to include family input into our work to meet patients/family needs.
- Recognize and collaborate with patient and family according to patient preferences in planning and implementing care.
- Demonstrate cultural competence and sensitivity as ability to work with culturally diverse populations and seek out additional resources when needed.
- Reliably assess patient issues using Imagine protocols.
- Maintain patient clinical records and reports as required.
- Perform other duties within credentialed privileges as required by the Chief Clinical Officer and Health Services Director.
How You Qualify & What You Bring:
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- Licensed RN in FL with eligibility to register for other state licensures.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s in nursing from an accredited university preferred.
- Minimum 1 year direct clinical experience in PICU, Complex Care Clinic, or Critical Care experience.
- Virtual care experience a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish strongly desired.
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law