Associate, Business Development
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
About the Role:
As Associate, Business Development with Imagine Pediatrics, you will assist in developing and executing the strategic direction of Imagine Pediatrics and serve as a thought partner to the executive teams at Imagine Pediatrics.
- Work closely and effectively with the executive team at Imagine Pediatrics
- Collaboratively scope projects and assist in the development of work plans
- Research strategic needs and size opportunities; translate actionable implementation plans and roadmaps
- Build financial and analytical tools and models to support both Executive decision- making and operator performance.
- Ensure results by closely measuring and monitoring market outcomes and performance.
- Escalate, communicate and solve for barriers to success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business goal execution.
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or graduate degree in business or related field, preferred.
- Previous strategy experience in consulting, banking, or corporate strategy roles
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a healthcare environment, including health plans, medical groups, providers, clinics, or healthcare delivery organizations.
- Deep expertise in value-based care programs
- Ability to develop high-quality materials, work on concrete deadlines, and deliver results independently.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (on average).
- Demonstrated past ability to lead a team to successful execution of strategic priorities.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, ground up, business build.
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law