Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
What You'll Do
As a Pediatrician with Imagine Pediatrics, you influence and ensure the best care for your patients and their families. You leverage an integrated technology platform and are complimented by an entire interdisciplinary team including APPs, registered nurses, navigators, pharmacists, psychiatrists, social workers, and therapists. You will:
- Manage a panel of complex pediatric patients, comprehensively overseeing their care plans and coordination of care across the system.
- Oversee a multidisciplinary team providing resources for complex pediatric patients, including collaborating with APPs to provide in-home care
- Provide parental education and reinforcement of care plans to provide wraparound support in the home.
- Conduct comprehensive virtual enrollment visits for new patients, virtual acute escalations for current patients, in-home virtual assessments for sick visits and post-hospital discharge visits.
- Participate in group call coverage to manage after-hours issues for children with medical complexity.
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- You hold an unrestricted MD or DO with a Florida state license, including board certification, or the ability to become board certified within 2 years, enrollment in Florida Medicaid preferred.
- Peds or Med/Peds residency training required with extensive experience managing children with medical complexity.
- Focus on quality of care, population health and/or virtual care experience a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
What You'll Do
The clinical appointment scheduler role is responsible for ensuring our patients and families are scheduled for their needed appointments, remind families of appointments, and ensure needed information is updated in clinical systems.
· Communicates with all appropriate parties regarding patients
· Verifies insurance and eligibility.
· Schedules and/or reschedules patient follow-ups and routine visits
· Inform and provide patient with necessary information and instructions prior to visit
· Call and message appointment reminders
· Follows-up on all Canceled or No-Show Patients
· Answer telephone and deal with inquiries
· Update patients' information into EMR
· Flexible scheduling may be required to meet company needs
· Other duties as assigned
What You Bring & How You Qualify:
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You are self-motivated, work well independently and in a team environment, are adaptable and agile. You assume personal responsibility, like fast paced environments, and enjoy innovative environments.
· High-School Diploma or Equivalent required
· Bilingual in English and Spanish required
· Two years of similar experience preferred, but not required.
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
The target base salary for this position ranges starts at $215,000 in addition to competitive company benefits package and eligibility to participate in an employee equity purchase program (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors including job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary. We provide these additional benefits and perks:
· Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
· 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
· 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
· Paid parental leave + fertility benefit
· Pet Insurance
· Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law