Senior Director, Partner Implementations
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Sr Director of Partner Implementations to work collaboratively with our business development team to plan for new partnership growth and lead successful launches of new client partnerships.
In this role, you will be a key leadership role within the Implementation department with a team of Implementation Managers and Associates as direct reports. You will own launch execution for our health plan clients. You will own the relationship with new health plan clients during implementation, directing a launch team to execute against operating plans with quality and excellence. Additionally, you will support the development and refinement of our implementation governance and Playbooks to scale Imagine across multiple markets. You will be in a position to identify new opportunities and tools to better serve our health plan partners and work closely with product, business development, and clinical teams to define requirements.
Ideally, you are a master prioritizer, have a demonstrated ability to lead through influence, and be comfortable in fast-paced and early-stage environments.
- Lead pre-contracting planning for new client pipeline opportunities progressing through our business development funnel
- Lead a team of Implementation managers to direct and oversee project plan development and delivery against implementation plans for successful partnership launches.
- Collaborate department leaders and serve as air traffic control across internal functions, including clinical teams, member engagement, IT, and analytics teams
- Be the direct interface with health plan leaders accountable for implementing capabilities and maintain excellent client satisfaction
- Support development and maintenance of implementation playbooks
- Provide input and requirements on new tools and services to support our health plan partners’ success
- Report on and review operational and process tracking metrics and dashboards with market leadership
- Escalate, communicate, and solve for barriers to success in close collaboration with the VP of Health Plan Operations
- Support development and growth of the Implementation team
- Balance empathy, advocacy, and ability to drive results by being an effective collaborator to our partners and clinicians.
What You Bring & How You Qualify
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience working in a novel payer relationship to successfully turn on a new market
- Previous experience with managing and growing team members
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, such as, ability to develop high-quality materials, work on concrete deadlines, and deliver results independently.
- History managing expectations across multiple stakeholders, continually reinforcing the necessary blueprints and change management techniques to realize the efficiency and effectiveness of value-based models, including delegation and global risk arrangements.
- Excels in executive communication to drive key decisions across multiple stakeholders.
- MBA or graduate degree in business or related field, preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in a healthcare environment, including health plans, medical groups, providers, clinics, or healthcare delivery organizations.
- Willingness to travel to Nashville, TN, and to markets, up to 20% of the time
- Experience working with a pediatric population strongly preferred, virtual care experience a plus
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
We provide these benefits and perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
- 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law