Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate pediatrician-led medical group that is creating the world our sickest children deserve. Founded on the belief that medically complex children deserve better care than the current system allows for, we deliver personalized and comprehensive care by partnering with families to provide unparalleled support, virtually and in-home, ensuring they spend more time in their homes and less in the hospital.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of others.
As Reporting Engineer with Imagine Pediatrics, you will be responsible for supporting the engineering team and facilitating cross-functional data ingestion and reporting initiatives with a focus on scale, stability and quality. This role will be the bridge between data engineering and various internal stakeholders.
- Be an effective communicator while interacting with technical and non-technical audiences
- Communicate with business stakeholders to understand goals and translate them to into operations metrics and visualizations.
- Effectively visualize complex clinical and technical processes with Tableau dashboards and stories
- Develop and share a deep understanding of the data schema and clinical operations workflows
- Work collaboratively with Operations and Product to improve the quality and effectiveness of our patient’s experience throughout the life cycle of the Imagine Pediatrics' Value Based Care Program
- Develop key-performance-metrics to monitor product and partner launches across the business
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau as a visualization and reporting tool
- 4+ years of combined experience in data analytics and engineering
- Experience with Snowflake is a nice to have
- Experience working in a start-up or hypergrowth environment required; healthcare experience preferred
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating the world our sickest children deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.