Sr Manager, Clinical Program Development
Who You Are
You are a devoted, compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines in healthcare, changing the lives of patients by supporting them and the team by focusing on customers. You’re excited about being part of a team that is building a healthcare delivery model that ensures the highest possible quality of life and best outcomes for those in our care. You believe people with Medicare deserve the best person-centered, holistic, comprehensive care and want to influence the healthcare system to drive towards that. You’re creative and innovative when it comes to sharing and communicating important information. You’re passionate about thinking through operational design, execution, and challenges to deliver on the care promises made to patients and nephrologists. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
Who We Are
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care and we are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants. We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients. We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
The Sr. Manager, Clinical Program Development is responsible for collaborating with senior and executive leaders in building and creating all Evergreen clinical programs and reiterations. You will use your experience in Behavioral Health and Value Based Care to build programs for our care management platform and roll out work flows to market teams. You will get exposure to development and growth opportunities, an opportunity to build a national networking base, and the ability to work among some of the most sought after thought leaders in the health care space.
Primary functions for the Senior Manager of Clinical Program Development include:
- Strategic creation of new clinical pathways that complement existing programs for ease of use by market staff.
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and desire to understand clinical program demands to ensure workflows put in place are effective in driving proper care management and positive outcomes.
- Evaluate internal and external infrastructure, processes, gaps, and reporting needs to drive long term solution development in meeting clinical and business requirements.
- Provide clinical workflows and data points needed to inform new or expanded care management platform protocolization.
- Support company needs and influence change by serving as a clinical program subject matter expert to central and market staff.
- Host proactive regional/market level clinical performance meetings to reinforce the clinical model.
- Coordinate discovery projects for new/enhanced clinical programs, which may include leading cross functional teams.
- Interpret data trends to understand potential clinical program risks and support action plan development as needed.
- Communicate effectively and provide necessary guidance and tools to drive improvement in low performing areas.
How You Qualify
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience creating, building, and implementing Value Based Care clinical programs.
- Experience in leadership, including training and developing teams.
- You are a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner, with an active license that is in good standing, with prior experience in clinically complex patient populations.
- Experience in Behavioral Health is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Master’s preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs and provide strong clinical operations solutions.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about patient centered clinical program design.
- Influential leadership experience in value-based care management.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to achieve stakeholder buy in to drive change management.
- Technologically advanced with strong data driven decision making.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely project requirements while ensuring departmental needs are met.
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are able to pivot quickly to meet clinical program needs.
Pay range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000, with exact pay determined based on experience, education, demand for role, and other role-specific criteria.
How You are Supported
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at 4 weeks for full time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Family friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- As a team member you’ll be supported by our robust commitment to training and development that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology
- You will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based, care model
Evergreen Nephrology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Evergreen Nephrology will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Evergreen Nephrology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.