Market Operations Director
Who You Are
You are a devoted, compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines in healthcare, changing the lives of your patients. You are enthusiastic about partnering with an interdisciplinary team to get to the root cause of a patient’s conditions, remove social determinants of healthcare, and ensure the highest possible quality of life and best outcomes for those in your care. You believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best person-centered, holistic, comprehensive care and want to influence the healthcare system to drive towards that. You do not want to sacrifice quality over quantity, and you aim to provide the same level of care and commitment to your patients that you would to your own family member. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. You are driven by process improvements. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
Who We Are
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care and we are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As a Market Operations Director, you lead, influence, and support operational execution on the best clinical care for our patients. You will execute on the operational plan based on market needs. To promote holistic patient care, you will leverage internal and external stakeholders and partners and engage the entire interdisciplinary team including nephrologists, advanced practice providers, behavioral health advanced practice providers, registered nurses, nurse care manager, care coordinators, health coaches, dietitians, social workers, and even podiatrists – all within the Evergreen Nephrology family.
Primary functions for the Market Operations Director role will include:
· Responsible for overseeing the IDT within assigned market to ensure effective day-to-day operations management.
· Engage and collaborate with IDT and market partners in the implementation of clinical initiatives, processes, and procedures.
· Provide operational lead and support in building the market, in collaboration with nephrology partners.
· Maintain a liaison relationship between Evergreen Nephrology and stakeholders or partners through relationship building and attendance at meetings and through both written and oral communication.
· Promote Evergreen Nephrology within the local market to help community understand our business model.
How You Qualify
· You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt compelled to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
· You have passion for and experienced in clinical care delivery operations.
· You are adept to change and can pivot quickly based on market needs and demands.
· You have experience managing an interdisciplinary team and have experience working with providers.
· You can identify needs and think through clinical and operational process improvements.
How You are Supported
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.
Evergreen Nephrology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window).
Evergreen Nephrology will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
Evergreen Nephrology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should email Evergreen Nephrology.com for assistance. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
At Evergreen Nephrology, we are dedicated to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our patients and team members. For this reason, we have a mandatory COVID vaccination policy. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.