Nurse Practitioner (NP)
WHO YOU ARE
You are devoted, compassionate, and enjoy being on the front lines of healthcare, changing the lives of patients by supporting them and the team by focusing on customers. You’re excited about being part of a team that is building a healthcare delivery model that ensures the highest possible quality of life and best outcomes for those in our care. You believe people living with kidney disease deserve the best person-centered, holistic, comprehensive care and want to influence the healthcare system to drive towards that. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients. We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As a Market Advanced Practice Provider with Evergreen Nephrology, you influence and ensure the best clinical care for your patients. You leverage an integrated technology platform and are complemented by an entire interdisciplinary team including registered nurses, nurse care managers, health coaches, registered dietitians, pharmacists, psychiatrists, social workers, and even cardiologists and podiatrists – all within the Evergreen Nephrology family.
- Comprehensive management of patient conditions including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and consultation, on a longitudinal basis
- Transition of care support via collaborative pathways with post-acute care facilities
- Working under agreed-upon clinical workflows and protocols
- Conducting Health Risk Assessments (HRA) and Comprehensive Disease Assessments (CDA) by means of telephonic or in-home patient visits
- Partner with Evergreen Nephrology and our client partners’ care teams to identify and eliminate social determinants of healthcare for your patients, including functional capacity, home environment, health literacy, housing instability, food insecurity, and caregiver support
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on, which makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities.
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- You hold an unrestricted NP state license, including board certification, or the ability to become board certified within 2 years.
- You have a strong comprehension of clinical standards of care and are focused on the quality of life for your patients.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a value-based care (VBC) model, including documenting/coding from an MA risk perspective and conducting Health Risk Assessments (HRA) on chronically ill patients.
- You have experience working and coordinating care with an Interdisciplinary Team.
- You may also have experience or be certified in one or more of the following areas: Nephrology (CNN or CNN-NP), Wound Care, Diabetes Educator, Hypertension, and Palliative Care.
WE’RE GOOD AT
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology.
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.