Senior Corporate Communications Specialist
Who You Are
You are devoted and compassionate about supporting those on the front lines in healthcare and changing the lives of people living with kidney disease. You’re creative and innovative when it comes to sharing and communicating important information to speak to a variety of stakeholders. You thrive in dynamic environments with high rates of change. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
Who We Are
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists across the country to provide individuals living with kidney disease a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We are committed to improving their quality of life.
Our collaboration with nephrologists focuses on serving the needs of patients across the full care spectrum. We do this by tailoring care for each patient based on their unique needs, ranging from delivery of care and education to coordinating transportation to dialysis and other social determinants of health that can delay patient care and treatment.
As a Senior Corporate Communications Specialist at Evergreen Nephrology, you will play a key role in developing internal and external tactics to drive brand awareness, increase partner and patient engagement, aid in recruiting efforts, and support organizational growth. This position requires collaborating with cross-functional teams, being a proactive solution-oriented thinker, and creating bold communication solutions that speak to various stakeholders.
- Enterprise Communications: Collaborate on creation and implementation of multi-channel communications tactics for various stakeholders to drive organizational goals and engage team members.
- Social Media: Work with manager, graphic designers, and other stakeholders to increase engagement with a variety of audiences through Evergreen’s social media channels by managing content calendars, monitoring channels, leading paid campaigns, reviewing analytics, and providing other support as needed.
- External Communications: Provide support in identifying public relations and promotional opportunities for Evergreen, and building tactics to support the plans created with manager, such as creating press releases, etc.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with other departments, such as Executive Leadership, Central Operations, Market Operations, Talent, IT, and Clinical, to align communications efforts with overall business objectives.
- Administrative Support: Help to monitor Corporate Communications inbox and intake form requests, maintain communications content calendar, support organization of projects, and communicate updates to stakeholders.
- Project Management: Employ strong project management and organizational skills to be able to work on multiple projects and consistently deliver high-quality results.
- Event Support: Support Marketing (as needed) on Evergreen-sponsored national events. (some travel required)
- Streamline Processes: Work to gain knowledge of enterprise operations to identify opportunities for new processes and to make those we have more effective and efficient.
- Copy Writing/Copy Editing: Help to create content used for internal and external tactics as well as support manager and Marketing team members by proofreading various communications and marketing deliverables.
- Collaborate Across Enterprise: Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on various projects, including communications tactics such as company newsletter, corporate bulletin, thought leadership, PR, and more.
How You Qualify
- You reviewed the “Who You Are” section of this job posting and felt the need to read on.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, English, or a related field.
- You have at least three years of proven experience in communications roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
- You have strong writing and editing skills.
- You have a solid understanding of AP style and refer to it religiously.
- You have experience working in some aspect of social media.
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and can manage and meet deadlines amidst shifting priorities.
- You are detail-oriented and have strong project management and communication skills.
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas.
- You have experience in event strategy and execution.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite of services, Constant Contact, Adobe Cloud, and Google Analytics. (Preferred but not required)
How You are Supported
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full time employees, 11 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match (coming soon), health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- As a team member you’ll be supported by our robust commitment to training and development that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology.
Evergreen Nephrology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Evergreen Nephrology will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Evergreen Nephrology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.