VP, Healthcare Analytics & Reporting
WHO YOU ARE
You are devoted, compassionate, and excited to be part of developing population health analytics dashboards and key insights into driving clinical interventions and health outcomes for patients that we serve. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As the Vice President of Healthcare Analytics & Reporting with Evergreen Nephrology, you will provide strategic leadership across all functional areas to build data sets and create analytic and reporting capabilities at scale. You’ll develop advanced analytic strategies and tools to support clinical, financial and operational vision and oversee all reporting data aggregation to meet business needs, working collaboratively with IT and functional leaders.
This position will be remote with occasional travel to Nashville, TN.
- Plan, develop, build and implement an effective clinical and operational data and reporting strategy and structure.
- Establish short and long-term strategies for business unit analysis and reporting solutions.
- Effectively lead healthcare analytics, data aggregation and data science teams who provide informatics, reporting, and analytics insights to Clinical, Finance, Operations and Shared Service leaders. Key functional areas supported by this team include population health, risk stratification algorithms, care management, behavioral health, utilization management and clinical documentation reporting.
- Develop and oversee data analysis efforts to produce accurate, efficient, and timely data reporting, including ad hoc reports operational metrics to support productivity and engagement within Evergreen.
- Facilitate the requirements gathering, development, implementation, and end user acceptance in collaboration with IT of operational and productivity reporting and analytics tools.
- Lead executive cross-functional steering committees related to analytics tools with various functional areas to meet expectations and objectives of leadership and key stakeholders.
- Lead, coach, and develop team, while creating a vision for team and educating cross-functional teams on how to leverage data to identify opportunities to increase revenue and performance.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and deliver solutions in an agile and nimble manner.
- Collaborate with IT on the information architecture and taxonomy that builds common understanding and use of data, KPIs and information flow. Collaborate with the IT Data Engineering team to ensure that the company's data is clean, accurate and reliable.
- Achieve tangible results in a dynamic environment, providing thought-leadership and strategy, while also knowing when to jump in, roll up your sleeves, and lead from the front. "Hands-on" in this role means you will be expected to own, review and, when necessary, assist with data architecture, data models, algorithms, code, and other development tasks as required.
- Manage data insights and analytics, including enterprise dashboards and support the creation of functional dashboards in partnership with business functions.
- Role reports directly to Evergreen CFO.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture.
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot rapidly on priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Data Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Finance or other similar degree
- 10-15 years’ experience in healthcare data analytics
- 5+ years of management experience with a successful track record of developing and leading teams.
- Executive presence and ability to deliver a variety of messages to a variety of audiences.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Phyton or similar tool
WE’RE GOOD AT
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.
Evergreen Nephrology is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window).
Evergreen Nephrology will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
Evergreen Nephrology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should email Evergreen Nephrology.com for assistance. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.