Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
What You’ll Do:
As an Office Coordinator with Imagine Pediatrics, you will support the daily functions of the office with a polished and service-oriented demeanor. You will take on a wide range of responsibilities to help guide team members in ambiguous circumstances with a “self-starter” attitude. Aptitude for working in collaborative team environments with a focus on curiosity and communication is a must. You will:
- Manage multiple, concurrent tasks with a timely turnaround
- Greet and welcome all visitors, keep a visitor log, and guide them to appropriate personnel
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Anticipate potential conference room scheduling challenges and offer solutions to resolve conflicts
- As needed, assist in logistics with company events, meetings or conferences
- Facilitate social gatherings by ordering and setting up food/drinks.
- Be the primary liaison for building or property managers and vendors
- Prioritize inquiries and requests; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Be a brand extension of Imagine Pediatrics by communicating positively and effectively with visitors, staff, vendors, candidates, community members, etc.
- Ability to guide others in the use of digital communication tools and platforms like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
What You Bring & How You Qualify:
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to reimagining pediatric health care and creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support, they deserve. For this role, you will need:
- 3-5-years of office support experience preferred
- Ability and desire to thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with team members
- Experience working with a pediatric population strongly preferred, virtual care experience a plus
What We Offer (Benefits + Perks)
The target base salary for this position starts at $55,000 in addition to competitive company benefits package and eligibility to participate in an employee equity purchase program (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors including job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
We provide these additional benefits and perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with 4% match, vested 100% from day one
- 20 days PTO + 10 Company Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Additional benefits to be detailed in offer
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law