Director of Network Engagement
Who We Are
We are Imagine Pediatrics, a devoted and compassionate, multi-disciplinary pediatrician-led medical group that is creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve. Energized by our mission to reimagine pediatric health care, we are pioneering virtual-first care services that include care coordination and around-the-clock access to complex-care clinicians from home. We don’t replace a child's existing care team. Instead, we collaborate to deliver continuous support to kids, so they can spend less time in the hospital and more time thriving at home and in their communities.
Every day we boldly challenge old approaches and seek out new and better ways to improve the health and lives of children with medical complexity. In partnership with caregivers, providers, and health plans, we break down the barriers that stand between families and quality care for their children. We know we can’t solve every challenge in the lives of these kids, but we can work tirelessly to give them, their families, and other caregivers the help and relief they need, right when they need it. We know a better approach to pediatric health care is within reach, and we are committed to seizing it today.
What We Live By
We’re guided by our five core values:
- Children first. We put the best interests of children above all. We are uncompromising in our commitment to improving the lives of children and families by bringing the best care to them.
- Earn trust. We cherish the trusting relationships we build with the children and families we serve, our partners, and each other. We seek first to understand and speak honestly.
- Innovate today. We refuse to accept the way things have always been done. Children and families are waiting for our help and their bravery demands that we relentlessly challenge assumptions to develop new approaches.
- Embrace humanity. We lead with empathy and authenticity, presuming competence and good intentions. When we stumble, we use the opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
- One team, diverse perspectives. We work alongside families as one team towards a shared purpose. We champion diversity and acknowledge the contributions of
About the Role:
The Director of Network Engagement develops positive, long-term relationships with Health Systems, group practices, Home Health, Health Plan network teams as well as other entities to support and improve financial and quality performance. This role is also responsible for the training and education of Community Outreach Specialists (COS) to extend brand awareness, relationship management, and collaboration across medical practitioners and practices.
- Develop strategy: Complete PDSA modeling for local, regional, and state partners for COS team to execute that directly translates to engaged lives.
- Relationship management: Facilitate meetings for COS team and Practice Managers, PCPs, and key provider stakeholders to build formal business relationships within clinically integrated networks. Show proficiency in Imagine’s business model and speak to qualitative data outputs in provider facing meetings.
- Lead: Hire, train and develop a team of COS to ensure they are supported with the tools, training, and performance management to meet monthly/quarterly/annual targets for engaged membership.
- Train: Hold regular meetings with the team to review performance, barriers, best practices, and new engagement strategies
- Support Care Team Objectives. Partner with Imagine’s clinical team to identify key partners and facilitate networking opportunities for our MDs/NPs/RNs. Establish relationships with key stakeholders and venue to exchange clinical updates and value story of shared patients that highlight our ROI.
- Promote Collaboration. Partner with payor market teams to ensure alignment with provider engagement strategy and tactics. Develop preferred provider collaboration and workflows.
- Document and Maintain Scorecards. Maintain documentation on provider engagement including improving overall Imagine strategy for network engagement and network efforts including contractual documents and CRM inputs as needed. Support development of provider scorecards with IT team.
First and foremost, you’re passionate and committed to creating the world our sickest children deserve. You want an active role in building a diverse and values-driven culture. Things change quickly in a startup environment; you accept that and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities. In this role, you will need:
- Dynamic personality and a knack for developing good interpersonal relationships.
- Comfort with scientific terminology and be able to seamlessly move through various medical environments, such as hospitals, doctors' offices, and pharmacies.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of eight (6) years of experience within the healthcare industry, specifically working with healthcare providers in a recruitment or operations management capacity.
- Familiarity with several types of providers (i.e., Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners), pediatrics preferred but not required.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, and Excel.
We Value Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that creating a world where every child with complex medical conditions gets the care and support they deserve requires a diverse team with diverse perspectives. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at Imagine Pediatrics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law