Human Resources Generalist
WHO YOU ARE
You are devoted, compassionate, and passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience. You’re excited to be part of building a team from the ground up, and love to help set up employees for success by supporting their onboarding, performance management, and engagement. You thrive in innovative and evolving environments with high rates of change. You are driven by process improvements. Does this sound like you? If so, we should talk.
WHO WE ARE
Evergreen Nephrology partners with nephrologists to transform kidney care through a value-based, person-centered, holistic, and comprehensive approach to kidney care. We believe patients living with kidney disease deserve the best care. We are committed to improving patient outcomes and improving quality of life by delaying disease progression, shifting care to the home, and accelerating kidney transplants.
We help nephrologists focus on the right patients at the right time across the full care spectrum. We do this by providing them with the best-in-class interdisciplinary clinical resources, analytical insight and tools, and services to patients.
We listen to the needs of our patients, our employees, and our client partners, continually working to push beyond the status quo in which the care system manages patients today.
As the Human Resources Generalist with Evergreen Nephrology, you will play a meaningful role in helping build our company from the ground up. You will wear many hats as a part of our small early-stage department, from HR operations to employee relations to onboarding and engagement. You’ll assist in onboarding. You will participate and partner with your talent peers on the creation and implementation of HR policy, org design, employee engagement, team member relations, and HR regulatory needs. You will be a people operations, engagement and retention thought partner to managers to help them proactively manage through team member concerns and increase engagement and retention of their team.
- Be primary point of contact for team members with general employment questions.
- Pre-onboarding: Track and ensure all successful candidates are properly screened, background checks performed, and formal offer letters are produced and delivered in a timely manner, in partnership with the Talent Attraction team.
- Onboarding: Accurately enter and verify new hire information into the HRIS and collect and validate all employment documentation within necessary timeframes.
- Manage team members changes with various systems. Ensure data integrity within systems.
- Support people leaders and team member utilization of the performance platform. Monitor usage to identify training or engagement needs for assigned markets.
- Consult with the team members to maintain lines of communication to influence positive staff morale and a professional and productive atmosphere within the organization.
- Working with Manager, People and Performance, actively support the development of a coaching approach to performance management within assigned market and provides first line support and escalation for employee relations issues.
- Develop and deliver accurate HR metrics/dashboard as required to assigned markets and board.
- Consistently demonstrate positive interpersonal relations with all levels of the organization and cooperate harmoniously with others in the accomplishment of the organization’s strategic goals.
- Act as liaison between PEO and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You reviewed the Who You Are section of this job posting and immediately felt the need to read on. That makes you a match for our innovative culture
- You accept that things change quickly in a startup environment and are willing to pivot quickly on priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum three-five (3-5) years of recruiting or HR-related experience
- Strong customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour laws required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach, with a willingness to contribute to many different types of tasks to get things done, even if they fall outside your normal scope of duties.
- Proactively coaching others
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Healthcare-specific human resources experience is strongly preferred
WE’RE GOOD AT
- You will benefit from Evergreen Nephrology’s exceptional total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at four weeks for full-time employees, 12 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- We are proud to offer family-friendly policies that support paid parental leave and flexible work arrangements.
- We commit to a robust training and development program that starts with onboarding and continues throughout your career with Evergreen Nephrology.
- As an inclusive and diverse team, you will collaborate with like-minded healthcare professionals who, like you, understand the importance and value of Evergreen Nephrology’s high-quality, value-based care model.
Common characteristics of the people who comprise Evergreen Nephrology:
Smart, detail-oriented, mission-driven, entrepreneurial, and operates with urgency